The Assistant Account Executive works with agency Account Executives in directing and coordinating assigned projects. In this role, responsible for sound, proper and timely execution of all assigned work
Planning, analyzing and evaluating information and agency output relevant to assigned client projects and needs which include:
• Helping develop workable budgets and plans.
• Collaborating with the Account Executive and Account Supervisor in
preparation of recommendations, marketing strategies and actions for
• Reviewing, analyzing material relative to client needs -- media results,
research data, etc.
Coordinating and managing the activities necessary to meet the needs of assigned projects. This may include the following:
• Handles assigned work requests in efficient, timely manner.
• Assists in monitoring budget, research and similar items as assigned.
• Maintains communications with appropriate agency and client
personnel to ensure that assigned work is handled in a positive, timely
and efficient manner.
Account Project Status (for assigned work)
• Maintains positive relationship between agency and client.
• Helps meet goals set for client.
• Helps insure that agency output meets agreed-upon strategies and
• Helps optimize agency productivity.
• Helps agency keep ahead of client needs.
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.